คาสิโนออนไลน์ ฟรี_ห้ามเล่นการพนัน ภาษาอังกฤษ_แจก user ทดลอง เล่น ฟรี
Company Name: Canada World Youth
Project Title: EQWIP HUBs Powering Youth Innovation for Sustainable Livelihoods
Start: As soon as possible
Working Location: Semarang, Indonesia
Schedule: Full-time, contract
Duration: December 31, 2018 – December 31, 2019
Salary: Competitive Salary
ABOUT EQWIP HUBs
Do you want to work with a team of energetic, skilled and passionate individuals who are motivated to create innovative solutions for sustainable youth livelihoods? If yes, then EQWIP HUBs is the team for you!
Powered by Canadian leaders in global youth development – Canada World Youth (CWY) and Youth Challenge International (YCI) – the EQWIP HUBs project is a global network that connects Canadian volunteers, youth participants, and international partners through innovative programming in six developing countries.
Through 18 knowledge centres in Bolivia, Ghana, Indonesia, Peru, Senegal and Tanzania, EQWIP HUBs offers entrepreneurship and employment training so that young people, especially women, can come together to gain market-relevant skills and learn from mentors. Our youth focused, collaborative and tech-friendly approach is unique. By working in partnership with global peers – we can create a better future for all. Together, we’re on a mission to change the lives of 100,000 youth by 2020.
Canada World Youth & Youth Challenge International
Each recognized as Canadian leaders, CWY and YCI bring a combined 70 years of expertise in global youth development. Forty thousand young people around the world have been transformed through CWY’s world-renowned global reciprocal exchange programs and YCI’s youth innovation initiatives, proving young people can lead real change in global health, the environment, and youth livelihoods.
The Partnership Capacity Building and Gender Coordinator, reporting to the Country Manager, will lead activities and processes designed to:
- Strengthen Partner capacities necessary to support youth livelihood development;
- Strengthen staff, volunteers and partners’ capacity to develop and deliver EQWIP HUBs Gender Equality strategy; and,
- Establish and maintain positive, collaborative and productive relationships with project staff, implementing partners, youth participants and volunteers.
- Support the capacity strengthening process of existing and new partners
- Coordinate the implementation of an annual Partner Capacity Assessment and based on the assessment, available resources and anticipated activities, work with partners to develop and monitor annual Partnership Sustainability Plans
- Work closely with selected local partners to ensure adequate capacity is built in the prioritized domains
- Develop and coordinate partners’ annual Volunteer Placement Plan
- Ensure flexible and high-quality capacity strengthening support is provided to the partners
- Identify new strong partnerships opportunities based on project needs, and strategic interest in Gender Equality, and women and girls’ empowerment ?
- Oversee the delivery of activities and initiatives detailed in the Gender Equality Strategy and the partner Sustainability Plan
- Identify new opportunities to expand EQWIP HUBs Gender Equality Strategy and implement initiatives in line with Canada Feminist International Assistance Policy
- Support and oversee the work of the Volunteer Gender Equality Advisors and Officers, including developing and updating the Volunteer Gender Advisors’/Officers’ work plan
- Support the implementation, monitoring and evaluation and reporting on the Gender Equality deliverables and activities
- Engage and nourish relationships with the private sector to support and ensure relevance of project initiatives such as the HUB Networks and the Youth Innovation Fund
- Utilize information through routine project monitoring and knowledge mobilization to provide additional training and support to partners and engage them in EQWIP HUBs activities
- Lead in program monitoring, evaluating, and reporting related to the capacity building process and outcomes
- Provide inputs on the use of performance indicators and measurement tools to reflect progress toward Capacity Building outcome
- Contribute to other planning and reporting processes where required
- Perform other duties as delegated by the Country Manager
- Applicant must be a citizen of Indonesia
- University degree, in a sector relevant to capacity building and training (e.g. economics, gender equality, women in development, public policy, international relations, statistics, political science, health, education, agriculture, etc.)
- 5 to 7 years of progressively responsible coordination experience and developing roadmaps and work plans tailored for the benefit of public and private organizations working in global development; mentoring and coaching staff to build organizational capacity; and performance monitoring
- Understanding of and compatible vision for effective community development with a focus on networking, capacity development for sustainability and training delivery
- Ability to work with and through Partner Organizations
- Proven experience in promoting and mainstreaming gender equality programming, including conducting gender analysis and monitoring Gender Equality indicators
- Knowledge and understanding of Gender Equality and its application within a youth sustainable livelihood context
- In depth knowledge of the socio-economic profile of young women in the country
- Experience engaging with the private sector, including relationship development and networking
- Passion for working with youth; an understanding of the current situation for young people
- Comfort with linking work to a range of stakeholders, including civil authorities, community group leaders, donors, private sector, Canadian Volunteers and international NGOs
- Experience with current approaches to adult learning and participatory methods for M&E
- Proven ability to develop and monitor work plans
- Demonstrated mentoring abilities and experience supporting peers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills required
Deadline to apply: Thursday December 13, 2018 at 5pm EST. Applications will be considered upon submission. Please submit your cover letter and CV as a one document Word or PDF e-mail attachment to hrindonesia@เทคนิคการเล่นเกมยิงปลา www.blackboxrebellion.com with “Partnership Capacity Building and Gender Coordinator” in the subject line. Applications will not be considered beyond the deadline.
No phone calls about the position can be accepted. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.