บาคาร่า_การนำทางหน้าเว็บ_คาสิโน เวียงจันทน์ pantip
About EQWIP HUBs
EQWIP HUBs is a global network of innovation spaces where youth develop market-relevant skills and gain access to the mentorship, networks, technology and capital to transition to the workforce or to launch a new wave of youth-owned enterprise. Hosted by local Partner Organizations in 12 urban centers across Bolivia, Ghana, Indonesia, Peru, Senegal, and Tanzania, EQWIP HUBs is a unique platform for youth peer-to-peer collaboration.
EQWIP HUBs is a joint project of Canada World Youth (CWY) and Youth Challenge International (YCI), two world-renowned catalysts of innovative youth development and global exchange solutions, with generous funding support from the Government of Canada.
The EQWIP HUBs Marketing Advisor will collaborate with staff and local partner organizations to develop and strengthen the marketing activities that support youth to access employment and business opportunities.
As Marketing Advisor, you have a passion for youth-focused programs, peer-to-peer learning, communications and marketing, and strategy and branding. You will collaborate with the EQWIP HUBs Network by providing knowledge, analysis and understanding of their markets and by contributing to the execution of specific marketing strategies. This is an exciting role for generalist marketers with at least three years of experience looking to take on a new opportunity to expand their career and hone their skillset.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Assist with marketing needs assessment for local partner organizations including local target market and propose marketing strategies to reach desired objectives
- Support the marketing component of the business incubation activities at the HUB, including contributing to positioning strategies and approaches to identify or strengthen business and value chain opportunities for young entrepreneurs in the local economy
- Propose well-researched, measurable and feasible marketing strategies and plans for either the HUB or partner and when needed, participate in the execution of these strategies and plan
- Conduct – where applicable – financial assessments of costs for the marketing strategy and plan, and develop a corresponding budget
- Develop content strategy and write communication pieces, when needed
- Apply capacity building principles in the development and implementation of all activities
- Develop, document and share all tools and materials developed with partners and country staff
- Contribute to gender quality objectives of the project by ensuring the participation of women in all activities
- Additional responsibilities and tasks?may be assigned based on HUB and Partner Organization priorities
- Education background in communications, marketing or business
- 3-years experience in developing and implementing communications, marketing, and/or branding strategies
- Experience developing and implementing marketing strategies and budgets
- Deadline-driven with strong organizational and planning skills
- Good organizational skills and are flexible to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders of different cultural backgrounds
- Previous experience within a small business incubation environment is an asset
Terms and Conditions:
You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to be eligible for this volunteer placement.
Most costs related to this placement are covered. EQWIP HUBs offers the following conditions that cover basic living expenses while in-country. They include:
- Support and guidance prior to departure and while on assignment in country
- Online pre-departure training
- In-country orientation and briefing upon arrival in-country
- Language training in-country where required
- Return international flights and visa costs
- Health and emergency insurance
- Modest monthly living allowance while overseas. This allowance covers communications, housing and food costs and other typical monthly living expenses
Volunteers contribute to youth innovation
Successful applicants undertake to fundraise prior to departure. Volunteer contributions support the Youth Innovation Fund which provides small grants to local youth business start-ups. Fundraising goals are between $2,950 and $3,900 and based on placement length.