พนันออนไลน์ ฟรีเครดิต_การพนัน คือ_แจก เครดิต ฟรี 100 ไม่ ต้อง ฝาก
About EQWIP HUBs
EQWIP HUBs is a global network of innovation spaces where youth develop market-relevant skills and gain access to the mentorship, networks, technology and capital to transition to the workforce or to launch a new wave of youth-owned enterprise. Hosted by local Partner Organizations in 12 urban centers across Bolivia, Ghana, Indonesia, Peru, Senegal, and Tanzania, EQWIP HUBs is a unique platform for youth peer-to-peer collaboration.
EQWIP HUBs is a joint project of Canada World Youth (CWY) and Youth Challenge International (YCI), two world-renowned catalysts of innovative youth development and global exchange solutions, with generous funding support from the Government of Canada.
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will collaborate closely with the local partner organizations and the EQWIP HUBs team to develop and strengthen the project marketing activities that support youth to access employment and business opportunities. The volunteer will have a dual reporting relationship to the partner and EQWIP HUBs.
As the Marketing & Communications Coordinator you have a passion for youth focused programs, peer- to-peer learning, communications and marketing, branding and impact storytelling.
As a volunteer, you will support the implementation of the EQWIP HUBs global and local communications strategy, as outlined below:
- Support the identification and development of communications and marketing projects including: developing content for blogs and newsletter submissions, social media responsibilities, media relations support, photography, videography and more
- Ensure marketing materials and communications meet established brand standards
- Identify content for use in social media and other digital communications
- Support other communications/marketing requirements as required
- Build organizational capacity to undertake ongoing communication and marketing projects
- Develop, document and share all tools and materials developed with partners and country staff
- Contribute to gender equality objectives of the project by ensuring the participation of women in all activities
- Additional responsibilities and tasks?may be assigned based on HUB and Partner Organization priorities
- Education in communications, marketing, journalism, graphic design or advertising
- Experience with production and/or project management considered an asset
- Deadline-driven with strong organizational and planning skills
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), photography or videography an asset
- Experience evolving in different cultural contexts and with a range of stakeholders is preferred
Terms and Conditions:
You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to be eligible for this volunteer placement.
Most costs related to this placement are covered. EQWIP HUBs offers the following conditions that cover basic living expenses while in-country. They include:
- Support and guidance prior to departure and while on assignment in country
- Online pre-departure training
- In-country orientation and briefing upon arrival in-country
- Language training in-country where required
- Return international flights and visa costs
- Health and emergency insurance
- Modest monthly living allowance while overseas. This allowance covers communications, housing and food costs and other typical monthly living expenses
Volunteers contribute to youth innovation
Successful applicants undertake to fundraise prior to departure. Volunteer contributions support the Youth Innovation Fund which provides small grants to local youth business start-ups. Fundraising goals are between $2,950 and $3,900 and based on placement length.