เกมยิงปลาเล่นได้หลายคน _คาสิโนออนไลน์ ฟรีเงิน_การพนันบอล ภาษาอังกฤษ
About EQWIP HUBs
EQWIP HUBs is a global network of innovation spaces where youth develop market-relevant skills and gain access to the mentorship, networks, technology and capital to transition to the workforce or to launch a new wave of youth-owned enterprise. Hosted by local Partner Organizations in 12 urban centers across Bolivia, Ghana, Indonesia, Peru, Senegal, and Tanzania, EQWIP HUBs is a unique platform for youth peer-to-peer collaboration.
EQWIP HUBs is a joint project of Canada World Youth (CWY) and Youth Challenge International (YCI), two world-renowned catalysts of innovative youth development and global exchange solutions, with generous funding support from the Government of Canada.
EQWIP HUBs is looking for Monitoring & Evaluation Officers to support the development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems used by Partner Organizations and EQWIP HUBs Knowledge & Learning Manager.
As a Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, you will contribute to developing local capacity around monitoring and evaluation practices and collect data on youth employment and business training and support services.
As a volunteer you will:
- Assist with adaptation, implementation and application of monitoring and evaluation tools for EQWIP HUBs
- Support monitoring, data collection and data analysis for the HUB and/or country
- Support the development and implementation of training on monitoring and evaluation tools for EQWIP HUBs staff, partners and volunteers
- Support knowledge management activities for EQWIP HUBs
- Develop knowledge sharing tools and activities to facilitate learning and sharing
- Apply capacity building principles in the development and implementation of all activities
- Develop, document and share all tools and materials developed with partners and country staff
- Contribute to gender equality objectives of the project by ensuring the participation of women in all activities
- Additional responsibilities and tasks may be assigned based on HUB and Partner Organization priorities
Qualifications and skills
- Educational background in social sciences, international development, knowledge management, M&E or related field
- Excellent written communications and experience with writing technical reports
- Ability to compile, analyze and synthesize data
- Experience with one or more of the following is an asset: research methods, data analysis, monitoring and evaluation, information and knowledge management, result-based management using software packages for data analysis
- Experience with training or facilitation is considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team in a professional manner
- Ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision and continually prioritize duties
Terms and Conditions
You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to be eligible for this volunteer placement.
Most costs related to this placement are covered. EQWIP HUBs offers the following conditions that cover basic living expenses while in-country. They include:
- Support and guidance prior to departure and while on assignment in country
- Online pre-departure training
- In-country orientation and briefing upon arrival in-country
- Language training in-country where required
- Return international flights and visa costs
- Health and emergency insurance
- Modest monthly living allowance while overseas. This allowance covers communications, housing and food costs and other typical monthly living expenses
Volunteers?contribute?to youth innovation
Successful applicants undertake to fundraise prior to departure. Volunteer contributions support the Youth Innovation Fund which provides small grants to local youth business start-ups. Fundraising goals are between $2,950 and $3,900 and based on placement length.