รวม เกมส์ ได้ เงิน จริง_คาสิโน ปอยเปต ดีที่สุด_แจก เครดิต ฟรี 100 ไม่ ต้อง ฝาก
About EQWIP HUBs
EQWIP HUBs is a global network of innovation spaces where youth develop market-relevant skills and gain access to the mentorship, networks, technology and capital to transition to the workforce or to launch a new wave of youth-owned enterprise. Hosted by local Partner Organizations in 12 urban centers across Bolivia, Ghana, Indonesia, Peru, Senegal, and Tanzania, EQWIP HUBs is a unique platform for youth peer-to-peer collaboration.
EQWIP HUBs is a joint project of Canada World Youth (CWY) and Youth Challenge International (YCI), two world-renowned catalysts of innovative youth development and global exchange solutions, with generous funding support from the Government of Canada.
EQWIP HUBs is looking for Volunteer Engagement Coordinators to support teams of Canadian volunteers to contribute their skills and knowledge to Hubs, local Partner Organizations and youth participants. Under the guidance of the Country Manager and in collaboration with the Hub Coordinator you will provide coaching, mentorship and guidance to Canadian volunteers providing technical support to local Partner Organizations.
As a Volunteer Engagement Coordinator, you will:
- Assist EQWIP HUBs staff to ensure volunteers succeed in their roles through coaching and related supports and by aligning volunteer activities with skills and mandates
- Liaise with volunteers, project staff and local Partner Organizations to plan and coordinate volunteer activities
- Collaborate with volunteers to ensure that tools and materials they develop are catalogued and shared with staff and partners
- Promote the application of volunteer guidelines and the utilization of volunteer engagement tools and processes
- Assist with volunteer pre-departure preparations, arrival logistics, orientations and settlement
- Facilitate an in-country peer-support network for volunteers
- Contribute to Gender Equality objectives of the project by ensuring the participation of women in all activities
- Additional responsibilities and tasks may be assigned based on HUB and Partner Organization priorities
Qualifications and skills:
We are looking for volunteers who offer the following skills:
- Education background in human resources, volunteer management, social sciences, international development or related field
- Strong judgement, flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with coaching, mentoring, group facilitation, and/or conflict resolution are preferred
- Previous experience as an international volunteer, a participant in a cross-cultural experience, and/or relevant country experience is an asset
- Experience collaborating with youth is preferred
- Able to collaborate as part of a team in a professional manner
- Able to complete assignments with minimal supervision and continually prioritize duties
Terms and conditions
You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to be eligible for this volunteer placement.
Most costs related to this placement are covered. EQWIP HUBs offers the following conditions that cover basic living expenses while in-country. They include:
- Support and guidance prior to departure and while on assignment in country
- Online pre-departure training
- In-country orientation and briefing upon arrival in-country
- Language training in-country where required
- Return international flights and visa costs
- Health and emergency insurance
- Modest monthly living allowance while overseas. This allowance covers communications, housing and food costs and other typical monthly living expenses
Volunteers contribute to youth innovation
Successful applicants undertake to fundraise prior to departure. Volunteer contributions support the Youth Innovation Fund which provides small grants to local youth business start-ups. Fundraising goals are between $2,950 and $3,900 and based on placement length.