เล่น คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ ที่ไหน ดี_โบนัสฟรี _ว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุด
About EQWIP HUBs
EQWIP HUBs is a global network of innovation spaces where youth develop market-relevant skills and gain access to the mentorship, networks, technology and capital to transition to the workforce or to launch a new wave of youth-owned enterprise. Hosted by local Partner Organizations in 12 urban centers across Bolivia, Ghana, Indonesia, Peru, Senegal, and Tanzania, EQWIP HUBs is a unique platform for youth peer-to-peer collaboration.
EQWIP HUBs is a joint project of Canada World Youth (CWY) and Youth Challenge International (YCI), two world-renowned catalysts of innovative youth development and global exchange solutions, with generous funding support from the Government of Canada.
EQWIP HUBs is looking for Youth Employment Advisors who will work with staff and local partner organizations to develop and strengthen the project platforms that support youth to gain employability skills and access employment opportunities.
As Youth Employment Advisor you will provide support to the EQWIP HUBs team in the delivery of key project’s activities, specifically providing support to youth seeking quality employment through training and support services. You have a passion for youth engagement, livelihoods, peer-to-peer learning and innovation.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Develop innovative support activities and training workshops that aim to enhance youth employability
- Support the development or update of a labor market analysis to identify viable employment opportunities, market trends, skills gaps as well as existing job-placement services
- Support effective partnerships with key stakeholders from different sectors (public, private) as potential employers for youth
- Support the development and functioning of the HUB Network and Initiative Advisory Team, by ensuring that the memberships of these structures are informed by youth skills and gaps and the labor market analysis
- Follow up with and collect data from EQWIP HUBs employability training graduates to explore further engagement opportunities with employers and to gather feedback for program improvement (e.g. HUB Network, mentorship and other activities)
- Employ capacity building principles in the development and implementation of all activities
- Develop, document and share all tools and materials developed with partners and country staff
- Contribute to Gender Equality objectives of the project by ensuring the participation of women in all activities
- Additional responsibilities and tasks may be assigned based on HUB and Partner Organization priorities
Qualifications and skills:
- Background in human resources, social sciences, development studies, project/program management or related field
- Ability to conduct needs assessment in training and skills development
- Strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Experience with youth-employment focused programs and services
- Ability to gather and communicate information to a range of audiences
- Ability to work as part of a team, in person and remotely
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to manage multiple priorities
Terms and Conditions:
You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to be eligible for this volunteer placement.
Most costs related to this placement are covered. EQWIP HUBs offers the following conditions that cover basic living expenses while in-country. They include:
- Support and guidance prior to departure and while on assignment in country
- Online pre-departure training
- In-country orientation and briefing upon arrival in-country
- Language training in-country where required
- Return international flights and visa costs
- Health and emergency insurance
- Modest monthly living allowance while overseas. This allowance covers communications, housing and food costs and other typical monthly living expenses
Volunteers contribute to youth innovation
Successful applicants undertake to fundraise prior to departure. Volunteer contributions support the Youth Innovation Fund which provides small grants to local youth business start-ups. Fundraising goals are between $2,950 and $3,900 and based on placement length.